The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach would like to document each Coaching session via video and/or photographic evidence. This evidence may be used on The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach social media business pages. Please tick here to opt out of photographic/video evidence being shared
1. All methods of coaching are as up to date as to date stated below. No aversive equipment like e-collars, prong collars, slip leads will be used at all.
2. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach will change a coaching method to suit each dog & owner’s individual needs and will be discussed thoroughly beforehand.
3. All online classes are to be held via zoom which will automatically record each session. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach can take no responsibility for any technical issues arising from each session.
4. Payment for all courses must be paid for in advance by the date given. Any payments not made on time will run the risk of losing a space on the course. No refunds will be given for non-attendance and cancellation requires 1 week notice unless otherwise arranged. Cancellation refunds will endure a £25 administration cost and will be sent via original payment method within 5 working days.
5. Owners must share any medical history or training concerns with The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach to ensure coaching is given to the best possible standards. This also includes any incidents happening out on walks during the course.
The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach Terms & Conditions:
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted The Woofer Walker’s Terms and Conditions as laid out.
2. These terms and conditions are set out in the interest and welfare of all clients and dogs.
3. Full payment for all Canine Coaching services including 1-2-1’s, classes and consultations is to be made at time of booking to guarantee your place via bank transfer or PayPal – PayPal email: email@example.com. Failure to provide payment within 48hrs of service enquiry will mean we cannot guarantee you a space and the booking will be void.
4. We can only offer a refund in extreme circumstances subject to The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach discretion. Partial refunds for missed classes are not given. No refund will be given for non-attendance. Please notify us in advance if you will miss a class/session. We are unable to provide a make-up session however, we will try and catch up at the next session.
5. Cancellations for classes paid for must be given at least 14 days before class start date. Course fees cannot be refunded within 7 days of cancellation and course fees will not be refunded upon commencement of the class. Any class fees refunded will incur a £25 administration fee and will be paid via original method of payment within 5 days.
7. Refunds for cancelled classes by The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach, for reasons out of our control – see Covid-19 - will be made payable via original method within 5 working days
8. The client must provide The Woofer Walker with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a responsible decision relating to the pet(s) in case of emergency. If the contact is not available The Woofer Walker reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal. This will only be done as a last resort after multiple attempts at contact with the client cannot be made.
9. The Woofer Walker insurance policy is provided by Pet Business Insurance. ANY pre-existing conditions, vaccination reactions and any breeding activities must be declared at consultation. The Woofer Walker will take no responsibility for any pre-existing conditions, vaccination reactions or any injuries/side effects from any breeding activities. In any emergency event arising that necessitates a Veterinary visit, whilst Veterinary cover is included, there is an excess applicable to each claim of £100 which will be chargeable to the client. We strongly advise you have 3rd party insurance cover for your dog.
10. The Woofer Walker must be alerted to any behavioural or psychological problems with any pet at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of any future bookings. This is to ensure the safety & wellbeing of all attendees to class and to ensure safety of trainer in the home. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach reserves the right to refer a dog to a professional veterinary behaviourist if needed.
11. On-line consultation’s & classes will be held via Zoom and access to this will be given to the client on receipt of payment. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach can take no responsibility for any 3rd party platform’s use of data. Each Zoom class/consultation will automatically be recorded to use for reference to The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach future training practices and to review for 36 months. A list of weekly equipment will be sent via email for each class. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach can take no responsibility for any technical issues and refunds will not be given for poor Wi-Fi connection from the client’s home. Online classes, consultations and sessions are participated at owners own risk. A suitable, non-slip floor space is required and any obstructions to be removed before each session commences. Any current health concerns of owners and dogs must be declared at registration and notified of any changes during course/class times.
13. All methods of training are kind, ethical and adapted to each dog’s needs. They are as up to date as the date signed below from scientific research. No prong collars, e-collars will be used at all and advice will be given for equipment to use for the safety of your dog.
14. Anna Bradshaw is a qualified dog trainer with the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers and follows their code of ethics which can be found here: https://www.imdt.uk.com/code-of-ethics
15. All dogs being trained must be on a regular flea and worm control regime. The Woofer Walker will take no responsibility for any dog(s) who are not up to date with vaccinations.
16. The Woofer Walker reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time and with immediate effect if there are any safety concerns or clients do not follow advice given.
17. All dogs will be trained on a lead at all times, unless prior agreement has been reached with the use of a secure/quiet area away from members of the public.
18.The Woofer Walker reserves the right to apply personal judgement and cut short a class or coaching session due to extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms, blizzard, etc) for the safety of both the dogs, trainer and clients.
19. Where permission is given to photograph your pet/s, we reserve the right to publish them on The Woofer Walker’s website and/or our Facebook page & Instagram page.
20. Kennel Cough & Illness – whilst every care is taken to prevent contact with dogs with kennel cough, the incubation period means that it is always possible your dog/s could pick this up. The Woofer Walker cannot be made liable for your dog contracting kennel cough and it is advised you discuss vaccination with your vet. The Woofer Walker reserves the right to refuse a coaching session/class if an animal is showing any signs of illness and the owner must make contact as soon as possible to advise of this.
21. Clients agree at time of booking to follow the advice given at all times to ensure consistency and progress for their dog. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach will take no responsibility for any methods used which have not been advised by us. Timelines will be on an advisory basis but some cases will take longer than others to help with. The Woofer Walker & Canine Coach will discuss progress on a weekly basis and reserves the right to extend a coaching plan if deemed necessary. All plans will be discussed thoroughly with the client beforehand with realistic progress expected.
22. COVID-19 – please be aware there are strict policies in place during Covid-19 which will be reviewed on a regular basis with guidelines from CFSG. Anyone showing symptoms of coronavirus MUST inform us immediately for the safety of everyone around us. An alternative method of the coaching session will be recommended. In times of lockdown issued by the government, all coaching sessions will be performed online via Zoom unless deemed a case of welfare. If I am showing symptoms, have been tested positive or am isolating, I will contact all clients immediately.
23. Gift cards can be redeemed for mixed treat bags (free delivery within 2 miles of LE67 3BG. P&P will be applicable outside of this mileage) and as part payment for dog training classes or 1-1 sessions or bundles. Dates for 1-1 sessions are subject to availability from Monday to Thursday afternoons. Classes are held on Tuesday evenings (Reception class) and Saturday mornings only (High School and Dog Parkour).